Monday, January 22, 2007

Week 3, #5 Flickr

I love Flickr. Along with Smugmug. I love being a lurking browser or whatever you want to call me -- I love looking at people's fabulous travel photos. Access to images and to travel type blogs is super. I'm also shocked sometimes that people post what I would consider private moments and not for the viewing public - I'm not talking about dirty photos, I simply mean photos I would personally not share with others. I also appreciated the 3rd party apps. that allow me to be creative and to design posters among other things. This is a hoot.

Anyway, I thought I'd try KingLibrary as a tag and sure enough, various Flickr sets were retrieved along with a few false hits (not the King Library of SJ). I like this person's set of SJSU campus and the King Library photo.

1 comment:

Minerva said...

I really like your template. Very fancy.