Monday, January 22, 2007

Week 3, #7 Technologies

Last year I learned about Skype which allows me to call my boyfriend through our computers and talk to one another for free no matter where he is in the world. Also, he sometimes calls me through his computer while I use the telephone. The phone charges are reduced this way. Skype is also used at several universities.

I think though the microwave and vacuum cleaner are still up there in my top 5 all time favorite technologies. And now, I'm very happy to have an iPod Nano as well. Much lighter for exercise purposes than my walkman or when I travel on an airplane.

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

My favorite technology is the combination of travel blogs with links to Flickr photos and video clips, links to travel companions' blogs, their Flickr photos, and so on. My son's bike adventure through Mexico is so much easier on his mom, thanks to 2.0 magic.

Thanks for SJ LearningLibrary 2.0