Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Week 8, #19 Library Thing


First I took the tour to become familiar with LibraryThing.

"LibraryThing gets all the right data from Amazon.com and over 75 libraries around the world, including the Library of Congress." Cooool.

I added books of authors close to me. Only 4 members had the physics book in their library; but, I expected that.

Here is the link to my library.

LibraryThing is a nice service to offer for individuals and small libraries. It's very simple to use as well. The recommendations feature is pretty neato. The tags feature is a nice resource. I own very few books and have no interest in using LibraryThing. I'm glad to have this resource available should I need it.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

I love LibraryThing too. Your library is so refined! What a brainiac :)